- Description: This is the cardigan woven by the grandmother of dreams. She watched the centuries pass, as men turned against each other in times of war and destruction. She wanted them to remember what it was like to live in a peaceful world. She knit together an intricate pattern of hope, using the sky and the clouds in place of yarn, and rays of light as her knitting needles. How it came to us mortal's possession is another story.
- Colour: Sky blue
- Vtg condition: Perfect (1st), no flaws detected whatsoever
- Measurements when flat: Ptp: 17", Length: 22.5", Sleeves: 18"
- Approximate size: XS- M (UK6-10)
- Labels: Sabie - luxury garments (S), 100% Acrylic Fiber
- Price: SGD$28