- Description: This tunic was worn by a hippie girl, who spent her days running through flower fields in the bright sunlight. She would pick little wild flowers and stash them in her two front pockets. The long sleeves protected her from the uncool UVrays, preserving her snow white skin.
- Colour: Red print on white
- Vtg condition: Excellent (2nd), shows a slight level of wear that only made it super extra soft and light.
- Measurements when flat: Length:25”, Ptp: 17”, Sleeve 18”
- Approximate size: XS (UK6)
- Labels: Catalina, Calif USA
- Price: SGD$17