Description: This blazer tells the story of Ace "deck-hand" Cooper. Ace started out his career as a magician, using his illusions to fight crime and "reveal the magic within". A green blazer with a sparkling gold collar was presented to him by the mayor for his admirable efforts. Late into his forties, Ace decided to "hang up his cape" and decided to sail the seas instead; thus the gold threaded embroidery of tasslled rope around the sleeves and a tailored double breasted long fit which was very popular at the time.
- Colour: Dark jewel green with gold details
- Vtg condition: Perfect (1st), no flaws detected whatsoever
- Measurements when flat: Shoulder to shoulder: 17", Ptp: 19.5", Length: 28", Sleeve: 20.5"
- Approximate size: XS-L (UK6-10)
- Labels: Miss Harlow, tagged size UK8, US6
- Price: SGD$25